11401 188th Ave Ct E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Fax (253) 891-4722
Thank you, voters!
We are very pleased with the election results and thankful our community supports building infrastructure to serve our growing student population. We look forward to executing on all of these great capital facility projects, all designed to support our students and our community.
What's next? > > >
Kindergarten registration begins on Monday, February 1st for Sumner School District. All children enrolling for kindergarten for the coming school year must be five years old by August 31, prior to the start of school. When registering a child for school, families should bring:
- Proof of child’s birth date (birth or hospital certificate, passport);
- Immunization information and child’s health history; and
- Names and phone numbers of parents, physician, and an emergency contact when the parent/guardian cannot be reached.
- Proof of residency (choose one of the following):
- Gas, water, or electric bill
- Purchase papers for home
- Lease/rental agreement
- Affidavit of residence with a sponsor or landlord
Families may visit their neighborhood school for a registration packet after February 1, 2016, or download a packet from the Sumner School District Website. Completed registration forms should be returned to your neighborhood school.
(Principal Update sent January 9, 2016, via school messages)
Greetings Victor Falls Families,
Greetings. We were excited to welcome back our Falcons this week after a 2 week Winter break. The 2 hour late start was a nice surprise and helped students and staff ease back into the routine of school. We are off to a great start and look forward to a great month.
Read more Falcon News > > >
Attendance Waivers for the 2016-17 School Year
Waiver Applications for the 2016-17 school year need to be submitted January 1 - April 15, 2016, for optimal consideration. Resident students who wish to attend a school other than their resident school must complete the In-District Waiver Application beginning March 1. Out-of-District Waiver Applications are required each year for continued attendance. In-District Waiver Applications are not required each year for continued attendance unless transitioning to another school. (Example: Elementary to Middle School, or Middle School to High School). Visit the District Website for more information.
- January 1 – February 29: Existing Out-of-District Waiver Applications need to be submitted during this period for optimal consideration.
- March 1 - April 15: New Out-of-District Waiver Applications and In-District Waiver Applications need to be submitted during this period for optimal consideration.
- April 16 – May 31: Waiver Applications received during this period will be considered for acceptance based on school capacity.
- June 1 - September 20: Waiver Applications received during this period will be considered after September 20 based on school capacity.
To view these files,
you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader that
now comes with many Web browsers. If you do not have Acrobat
Reader, you can download it for free from
the Adobe Web site. Go
to the Acrobat download page.