1509 Valley Avenue
Sumner, WA 98390
Fax (253) 891-4622
Back to School Night at Daffodil
- September 8 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Farrelli's Pizza for $2.00 per slice and bottled water for $0.50!
- Breakfast and lunch are FREE for ALL Daffodil students this year! We will ask that everyone fill out a Free and Reduced Lunch form to keep it FREE! Please plan to do so at this event.
- Conveniently pay $20.00 for your child's entire year of school supplies!
- Stop by the PTA booth to learn how to support students and our DVE community while taking care of Spirit wear needs and earning some fantastic prizes at the same time.
- Hey kids... Participate in a fun scavenger hunt while you're here. You'll get a tasty treat if you get it done!
- To contact DVE PTA to volunteer at this event or for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register NOW for Kindergarten
All children enrolling for kindergarten for the coming school year must be five years old by August 31, prior to the start of school. When registering a child for school, families should bring:
- Proof of child’s birth date (birth or hospital certificate, passport);
- Immunization information and child’s health history; and
- Names and phone numbers of parents, physician, and an emergency contact when the parent/guardian cannot be reached.
- Proof of residency (choose one of the following):
- Gas, water, or electric bill
- Purchase papers for home
- Lease/rental agreement
- Affidavit of residence with a sponsor or landlord
Families may download the registration packet below or visit District Administration at 1202 Wood Avenue in Sumner. Completed registration forms should be returned to District Administration prior to August 26.
Kindergarten Registration Packet for 2015-16 School Year
Kindergarten Registration Brochure
Please call (253) 891-6000 with questions.
School Supply Information
As a service to our families, Daffodil Valley Elementary will purchase all 2015-16 school supplies at a greatly discounted bulk rate! All supplies purchased will be of high-quality and latex-free. We ask that each family contribute $20 for each attending student to cover cost. Parents will be provided the opportunity to pay this minimal fee at our Back to School event in August. (Information regarding the time and date of this event will be communicated this summer).
Due to limited storage space at Daffodil Valley Elementary, we highly suggest students NOT bring backpacks to school beginning the 2015/16 school year. Take-home folders will be provided to your student for parent-teacher communication, homework, and other paperwork.
Información Importante del Ano Escolar 2015-16
Como un servicio a nuestras familias, Daffodil Valley Elementary comprará todos los útiles escolares para 2015/2016 a un gran descuento! Todos los utiles comprados serán de alta calidad y libre de látex. Pedimos que cada familia contribuye $ 20 por cada estudiante asistiendo para cubrir costos. Los padres recibirán la oportunidad de pagar esta cuota mínima en nuestro evento de Volver a Escuela en agosto. (La información sobre la hora y la fecha de este evento se comunicará este verano).
Debido al espacio limitado en Daffodil Valley Elementary, sugerimos fuertemente que estudiantes NO traigan mochilas a la escuela a partir del año escolar 2015/2016. Carpetas para llevar a casa se proporcionará a su estudiante para la comunicación entre padres y maestros, la tarea, u otros documentos.
To view these files,
you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader that
now comes with many Web browsers. If you do not have Acrobat
Reader, you can download it for free from
the Adobe Web site. Go
to the Acrobat download page.